Friday, August 19, 2011

Put More Food on Your Plate and.. Eat Less?

So I was going to get skinny the obese way and eat two large bowls of oatmeal a day and workout 15min a day. That would make me lose 50 pounds in half a year. So this morning I put a cup of hot oatmeal on my platter and I took, like, 15 sips of it? I left half of the oatmeal but I still feel so extremely fat. I feel like all the anorexics would be staring in disgust at me (it's a caloric equivalent to 240). But I'm not ready for the real deal. I have to ease my way in I guess? And I feel as lazy as ever not working out the way anorexics do too. They spend hours working out on any given day and for me to do one hour means I had a really really good day. And anyway, why I am feeling so guilty? Isn't it a bad thing to be anorexic? Honestly, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home