Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exercise is the Best

Last night I started an exercise regime. Something I will do twice a day everyday. If I want to be my goal weight I have to work my butt off. I can't be lazy. Last night I got my mom's weights and did 60 weight lifts for my arms; 60 weight lifts on my thighs, each; 60 ab pilates; 100 jumping jacks; 100 rapid knee lifts. The pain feels so good :) Today morning I did the same but I improved the quality of my workouts. Working out helps get my mind off of food, even after I am done. I will lose all this flab before the year ends. I know it.

*Exercise tip: If you plan to workout twice a day, like I am now, stretch before and after  working out. Try massaging the areas of discomfort so they hurt less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home